Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
FOX & ROACH, REALTORS®
A Tradition of Excellence and Success in the Tri-State Region
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach, REALTORS® is a strong, market leading company renowned for consistently providing outstanding service to their buyers and sellers, its industry-leading executive management team, and its focus on providing agents with the tools, technology, training, and network resources they need to succeed.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach, REALTORS® is one of the nation’s oldest providers of real estate services. Since 1886, we have been permanently woven into the fabric of the communities we serve. We have survived and thrived because we produce for our clients.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach, REALTORS®...
- Has been the leading residential real estate company in the Tri-State area for more than 125 years.
- Leads the region in marketing high-value properties and serving the most discriminating buyers and sellers.
The LUXURY Market Share Leader
Market Area Surveyed: Delaware: New Castle County | Pennsylvania Counties: Philadelphia, Bucks, Montgomery, Delaware, Chester
New Jersey Counties: Salem, Gloucester, Camden, Burlington, Mercer, Cumberland, Atlantic plus Ocean City
- Is a part of HomeServices of America, the nation’s second largest provider of total home services. As an affiliate of Berkshire Hathaway, HomeServices brings with it a national network of over 24 states, 30 market-leading affiliate companies and more than 20,000 real estate professionals.
- Has 4,000 sales associates in more than 60 sales offices across the Tri-State area, and was recently acknowledged as #1 in units sold throughout the entire Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices network.
- Offers extensive experience with jumbo mortgages, insurance and pre-qualifying buyers for luxury homes. Fox & Roach provides one-stop shopping and facilitated services to its clients including mortgage financing, and title, property and casualty insurance, through its affiliate, the Trident Group.
Our market dominance and resources give us an unmatched ability to perform for you. Let us put our strength to work for you to give your property the exposure it deserves.
Luxury Market Share Data: The representation is based on data supplied by the Multiple Listing Service. Neither that service, nor Board of Realtors who sponsors that service, are in any way responsible for its accuracy. Data maintained by the Boards or service may not reflect all real estate activity in the market, such as information on listings not published at the request of the seller, listings of brokers who are not members of the multiple listing service or of the Boards, unlisted properties, etc. In Sold, residential transactions May 1, 2015 – April 30, 2016/$1,000,000 - $999,999,999.