Letitia A. Stevenson, REALTOR® - Licensed in DE, PA & MD
SERVICE. EXPERIENCE. RESULTS.
Letitia Stevenson is a former Information Technology Consultant and Systems Engineer with more than 15 years of experience. She has been practicing real estate full time for more than 8 years and is currently a Listing Agent licensed in three (3) states—Delaware, Pennsylvania and Maryland. Letitia also serves as a Coach/Mentor helping agents grow their businesses, as well as a Technology Specialist/Trainer helping agents maximize the technology tools and resources available through the company’s network and beyond.
Letitia is dedicated to providing the finest level of service, with the care, competence and commitment her clients deserve. As a professional who is client-focused and results-oriented, Letitia embraces a fundamental business philosophy of building long-term relationships through creating the most positive client experience throughout each transaction and beyond. She offers advice and guidance to help clients successfully navigate through the entire process. With a commitment to providing high quality service and creating awesome client experiences, Letitia works closely with clients to understand their priorities and goals, identify opportunities and challenges, and implement strategies to achieve the best possible RESULTS!
Letitia Stevenson is affiliated with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, Fox & Roach REALTORS® (BHHS FR). She specializes in listing, marketing and selling residential properties in the Delaware Valley—Primary Service Areas: Northern Delaware-New Castle County DE, Brandywine Valley, Southern Chester County PA, Western Delaware County PA, Lower Merion Township-Montgomery County PA, Philadelphia Main Line-Western Suburbs PA and Nearby Areas.
• 15+ Years Experience in Sales & Marketing, Technology and Consulting
• Former Technology Sales & Resource Manager, IT Consultant & Systems Engineer
• MBA, Management; BBA, Computer and Information Sciences
• Full-time Real Estate Agent, Listing and Marketing Specialist
• Home Marketing Consultant
• Home-Staging Specialist (AHS)
• Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE®)
• Technology Specialist/Trainer, BHHS FR
• Company Designated Trainer (CDT), BHHS
• eAgent-Internet Team, Client Services, BHHS FR
• Real Estate: Agent Coach, Mentor and Trainer
• Delaware Notary Public Commission
• Seminar Developer and Speaker
• Social Media Liaison/Manager
• National Association of REALTORS®
• Delaware Association of REALTORS®
• New Castle County Association of REALTORS®
• Council of Residential Specialist(CRS)
• Grass Roots Advisory Panelist, CRS (2010 & 2011)
• TREND Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
• TREND MLS User Voice
• Project Management Institute (PMI)
• Home Builders Association (HBA) of Chester & Delaware Counties
As a professional real estate agent who knows what it takes to sell a home, Letitia combines her marketing skills, real estate experience and creativity with the Art of Home Staging to showcase a property's desirable features and true potential in order to maximize its appeal.
For more information or specific help on how the benefits of staging might help sell your home, please contact Letitia, Your Local Real Estate Professional and Accredited Home-Staging Specialist.
Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE®)
“Effective negotiation is 10% technique and 90% attitude. To acquire the right attitude you need realism, intelligence and self-respect." ~ G. Richard Shell
Professional negotiation skills are a must for any real estate agents helping home buyers and sellers, especially in the current market. As a Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE®), Letitia understands how to negotiate effectively. She has the right attitude and uses proven negotiation techniques to help her clients achieve their goals.
Please contact Letitia to assist you in obtaining maximum results for the sale or purchase of your home.
If you enjoy learning and acquiring knowledge to help you make smart decisions in real estate, Letitia offers seminars designed to educate the public on relevant real estate topics, including how to successfully buy and sell homes and avoid costly mistakes. She also serves as a guest speaker at real estate seminars throughout the Delaware Valley area.
For more information or to request Letitia Stevenson to speak at your event, please contact Letitia.
ANY QUESTIONS? ASK LETITIA!